Follow chelseasneyd on Twitter

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My first bad boy crush: A dedication

Those who know me or any stranger who has asked, '"what are some of your all time favorite movies?" - my standard answer is of course GREASE! Grease did it first before High School Musical came and candy coated singing in movies - Grease made it bad ass.

I still to this day hold John Travolta dear to my heart because even with age he gets more and more scrumptious BUT today is not John's day. This post is to the other legend in that classic - no not Sandra Dee's sprayed on leather pants - Jeff Conaway AKA Kenickie!

He was the ultimate bad boy, I know if I was one of the Pink Ladies I would have for sure tapped that.

Unfortunately, Conaway passed away yesterday at the too-soon age of 60 after a battle with pneumonia, sepsis and drug addiction.
"Jeff Conaway was a wonderful and decent man, and we will miss him." said Travolta.

"A hickie from Kenickie is like a Hallmark card!" - Ain't that da truth!

A homage to the start of my bad boy obsession...







No comments:

Post a Comment