Follow chelseasneyd on Twitter

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I found him, Mr.Wedge


Yes, I have found him, Mr. Wedge. I have announced my commitment to this dear old sole. We have enjoyed many, many nights together, for he can go all night long - unlike his sister, Miss. Stiletto.

That's right, I have sworn off high heels and will only wear wedges. I'm tired of being part of this sick lie us women generate that heels "are really really comfortable!" When a woman says her heels "are really comfortable" it simply means "I'm really surprised, my cuticles are still in tact!" and "yeah I don't feel like a Japanese Lilly Foot woman."

Enough, I won't be part of this conspiracy any longer! My other half was born in the 1930's (and only gets better with age!) by a genius Italian designer, but while they were made as orthopedic (wash your mouth out!) shoes they soon became the fashion must have. Obviously. They are comfortable and fashionable, 'nuff' said.

It is the wedge time, Sportgirl is dripping with options that make me feel like Mariah Carey and every other brand has got a line of wedge options. I am in a wedge wonderland - I just hope it lasts and we aren't left with cork options as our only choice.

I will love you till the day I die Mr. Wedge.

Please lust over my next wedge purchase from Lipstik, which you can purchase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment