Follow chelseasneyd on Twitter

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You're not in a reality show


I believe I live two vastly different lives. One in my head and one in the real world. The life in my head is somewhat how I picture a reality show would be, dramatic, awkward long pauses, full make in the day and little to no actual work done. Oh and I wear the most beyond attire.

Pause

Now my real life - wake up, go to work for 8 hours, come home, go to the gym, eat dinner, watch TV, go to bed - wash and repeat.

Nowhere does my real life scream reality show, yet I still believe I can somehow work in various aspects of a reality show life in with my real actual life.

Case in point, fashion. Reality show me thinks it would be a fabulous idea to purchase a red, floppy felt hat, as it is very J.Lo and will protect from sunlight, seeing straight and paparazzi. Real life me questions if this will be like when i purchased a red sequined berat? Answer, most likely. Considering I work 40 hours a week indoors, i really don't see where i would wear it. Well that's a lie, reality show me envisions me wearing it to hip cocktail parties in the park, picnics with fellow edgy fashionistas & those clubs wear girls wear doc martins & the boys wear jeans that turn their masculinity into more femininity.

Oh that's right that's not my life at all! [Insert awkward long pause]


Do you have trouble shopping for real life you?


No comments:

Post a Comment