Follow chelseasneyd on Twitter

Monday, July 18, 2011

Clips to make your week

Hello Monday, how did you get here so quickly? It only felt like yesterday Friday was swooning me...alas we meet again, as always. So to cure any Mondayitus, check at these clips that will make your weekly fresh start much more palatable.

So lets cue the lols - watch fantastic comedian, Michael McIntyer discuss something we all have - THE MAN DRAW - don't be confused this isn't a draw just for men, it's that draw we all have in the house, usually at the bottom filled with orphaned crap! Think batteries, rubber bands, screw drivers and user manuals.



Now all my nearest and dearest know I love me a one-piece. Yes I am talking swimwear - ALREADY you say - girl it's almost spring hit the treadmill! Tyra Banks has released a lol-tastic clip about her love of one-pieces and how to wear them.



If you havn't watched this where have you been? Whether you want to marry her like me or don't give a booty shake about Beyonce` this mini-doco is so fasinating. The 'Year of 4' takes a look at the interesting process of producing an album. Oh and Beyonce was her own Manger for this album!




And finally because I love animals and Harry Potter- this clip sums up the whole series by some cutie pie kittens...




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment